Age: Not provided.
Hometown: Hayward, Calif.
Occupation: Computer Programmer
Family Status: Single
Education: Bachelor of Science, Computer Science, California State University, East Bay
Current Residence: Topeka
Political Affiliation: Republican
There is a severe lack of truth in the public education system in Kansas. Satanic notions like evolution need to be swept away along with the idiots that promote it. Sex eduction also needs to be swept away and children should be taught to abstain from fornication. Literature that promotes adultery, sodomy, fornication, abortion, and other gross sins against God should be cautioned against. Reading works of non-fiction should be emphasized above questionable fairy tales and fantasy novels. And we need to educate Kansas students to know the law and to obey the law.
1) Evolution, the doctrine of the devil, is removed from the curriculum
2) More law and government coursework is required for graduation
3) Students are pulled away from bad behaviors listed in the disciplinary reports (drugs, alcholol, violence, etc.)
4) Excellent teachers and leaders are retained in the public school system.
5) Bad teachers and school administrators are replaced with good ones.
6) Non-malicious whistleblowers that report incidents of bad behavior from administrators, teachers, and students are protected from retaliation.
7) Student achievement is increased across the board in math, reading, writing, etc.through meticulous and innovative curricula revision.
The most difficult challenges facing the state's education system are the widespread lies and filth that have corrupted it and its people. Teachers are compelled to teach lies like evolution to their naïve students and then those students become liars themselves. Meanwhile, greedy publishers are making lots of money selling their Satanic textbooks that promote evolution, moral ambiguity, etc. The school administrators have been duped by the devil to support and to continue the lies. And they need to either amend their ways or be removed from office if we are to see any improvement in the education system.